Winter Activities

Cold and warm Jyrki Salmi via Compfight                                                 During the Winter time there are some very fun things I like to do. They include making Christmas cookies, watching Christmas movies and also going sledding in the snow. My favorite thing is watching Christmas movies such as Home Alone, Elf, How the Grinch stole Christmas and While you were Sleeping. I generally go in my basement or living room and get hot chocolate and some popcorn. I normally watch multiple shows in one night. I think the reason I like Christmas movies is because they get you in the Christmas mood. If you want some good movies to watch in the winter check out 55 Best Christmas movies by Good House Keeping.

Another fun thing to do is make Christmas cookies. I like baking Christmas cookies because they fill the house with a good smell and they also are fun to make. If you want to find some cookie recipes check out Christmas Cookie Recipes by All Recipes. I normally make either gingerbread men or Santa. It normally takes me around 3 hours to bake and decorate the cookies. Sometimes I take the cookies and watch another movie while I’m eating them!

My last thing that I like to do during the Winter time is go sledding. One main reason why I love sledding is because my dog always tries to hop onto my sled and normally flips me. Another thing is I like is racing my family down the hill in my backyard. And sometimes I also like to throw snowballs at my family. I love sledding because that means we got a whole lot of snow! I love Christmas movies cookies and sledding. That is also why Winter is my favorite season.