Daydream or Reality?

“So if the climax reaches to it’s full extent what is your prediction about the outcome?” my ELA teacher said. It was hard to pay attention when all she’d been talking about was the same thing for 30 minutes. I looked around the classroom desperate for some type, even small, form of entertainment that could help drain my boredom away. Nothing. The walls were covered with basic grammar posters and our week’s vocabulary words. “Ughh” I muttered. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something, it looked like a person with a light blue shirt on. I turned my head and looked both ways out of the window, I couldn’t see anything. I turned back facing my teacher thinking that it was all my imagination. Flash! There that light blue swoosh was seen out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head sharply, from the bottom of the window a head poked out.

“Woah!” I said as I jumped backwards sliding in my chair. The person in the window had long black hair and pretty hazel eyes. The mysterious  girl mouthed something that I could not understand. I tried to read her lips but I still had no idea what the mysterious person was trying to convey to me. The girl just shook her head and disappeared once again. I looked around the window with curiosity. All of a sudden a big, black horse ran around on the outside of the window, riding the horse was a small spotted  dachshund with the girl leading them.

“Wait, what?” I said really confused. How is all of this going on outside of my classroom?

“Jesse!, Hello? Are you even listening to me?” A stern voice said.

“Wait, what?” I said lifting my head up. My eyelids were heavy and I felt drowsy. I turned my head looking out the window to see what lunatic things were outside of the window now. But there was no one, no girl, no horse, no dog, nothing just nothing.

“There was a girl outside of the class. oh! And a horse and a dog!” I said frantically to my confused teacher.

“Jesse, that’s ridiculous.” my teacher said walking to the window while peering outside doubtfully. “I don’t see anything. The thing actually is that you were asleep during my class. It was a dream. I do NOT want to see you sleeping again  or you will be in BIG trouble, got it?”

“Ok, but I wasn’t sleeping, trust me.” I said sadly. The teacher just shook her head and started talking. I looked out the window once more starting to think that my teacher was right. As I looked out of the window there the horse was with the girl riding him while she was holding the dog. My jaw dropped. I knew it had happened! the girl waved at me and smiled. I knew it! I just knew it.

First Picture

Second Picture