Halloween Tips and Tricks

Well, Christmas is almost  here! So if you wanted to throw a Christmas party for the season and need ideas this blog is here to help! In this post I’ll give you a good snack, 2 costume ideas and also how to throw and Christmas  party in general! I hope this gives you some inspiration and help to have a great party!

Some good snacks to serve are present shaped brownies. The easiest way to make them is too get a 10 by 10 brownie pan. Make your favorite recipe for brownies and cook them how ever long your recipe says.  Then, once your brownies finish cooking cut them into squares. After, take red, green and white sprinkles and sprinkle them on the brownies with what ever pattern you’d like . This treat will be hit at any  Christmas party.

Now for my favorite, costume ideas!! 2 good ideas are an elf and a husky dog. For the elf you could get a green and red striped shirt. Another idea is take some matching elf styled shoes to go with your shirt.You could also take a red or green elf styled hat to get that elfy feel. But if you didn’t want to be an elf then  you could do a cute husky puppy!! For that costume take a fur hat with upright dog ears. You could use a white or grey shirt and some furry boots to make you loo like a furry dog. Those are some cute costumes for your party. if you didn’t like those you could always look on Pintrest or a website that is similar.

Now if you need some ideas for your party I got you covered! Some things that I think would be fun was if you possibly played a Christmas themed movie in the background so if your guests wanted to come and watch a movie they could. Another fun thing would maybe a craft such as make your own ornament for their personal tree. You could use some cheap craft tools to make your own ornament and decorate it.

Which is Mine ?Creative Commons License Brian Evans via Compfight    

brownie inspiration  

Christmas Party inspiration